Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Low near 75F. Chance of rain 40%. High around 85F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. 21. Bata, Equatorial Guinea Weather. Chance of rain 40%. High 86F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Search for a place, autocomplete also includes a 'Use my location' option and your recent locations Search. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. The time period when the sun is between 6 and 12 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. The horizon should be clearly defined and the brightest stars should be visible under good atmospheric conditions (i.e. Low 76F. no moonlight, or other lights). Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Chance of rain 60%. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low near 75F. The time period when the sun is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. access_time 5:10 AM WAT on November 29, 2020 (GMT +1) | Updated just now. Use my current location. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. The November weather guide for Bata, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources. Low near 75F. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. High around 85F. Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Chance of rain 40%. In Equatorial Guinea, a small African country located just north of the Equator, the climate is tropical, hot and humid all year round, with a slightly cooler period from June to September, when the south-west currents … Recent places. Radar. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Bata, like most of Equatorial Guinea, has a tropical monsoon climate (Köppen Am). Low near 75F. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Weather Today/Tomorrow ; Hour-by-Hour Forecast ; 14 Day Forecast ; Yesterday/Past Weather; Climate (Averages) Time Zone ; DST Changes; Sun & Moon . Time/General; Weather . In the beginning of morning astronomical twilight and at the end of astronomical twilight in the evening, sky illumination is very faint, and might be undetectable. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 40%. Thunderstorms. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. High near 85F. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. The change in length of daylight between today and tomorrow is also listed when available. High near 85F. Chance of rain 50%. Variable clouds with a slight chance of thunderstorms overnight. Low 76F. High around 85F. Low around 75F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 60%. Low near 75F. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms overnight. Chance of rain 40%. Travel Up: Current hotel special offers & deals High 87F. Chance of rain 60%. We will review the data in question. Today's temperature is forecast to be MUCH WARMER than yesterday. Ordinary outdoor activities are not possible at this time without extra illumination. Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 40%. Take control of your data. It is much less gloomy than Malabo, and has its dry season in the opposite months to insular Equatorial Guinea but in the same months as neighbouring Gabon due to the Benguela Current. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Take control of your data. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Thank you for reporting this station. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bata area. Chance of rain 40%. (Weather station: Bata Rio Municipal, Equatorial Guinea). Chance of rain 60%. The horizon is well defined and the outline of objects might be visible without artificial light. Find a forecast. Please choose your location from the nearest places to : Suggested places. Chance of rain 50%. Partly sunny. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. Weather in Bata, Equatorial Guinea. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bata, Litoral, Equatorial Guinea. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Chance of rain 50%. High near 85F. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30%. Mixed clouds and sun this morning. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Bata Weather averages for holidays in 2020/2021. Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially during the evening. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Winds light and variable. High around 85F. Chance of rain 60%. Low around 75F. Winds light and variable. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. as of 1:26 am WAT. 10 Day. Thu 20 | Night. Check average temperature, sunshine & rainfall plus more to Bata, Equatorial Guinea Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Video. Use escape to clear. Bata, Litoral, Equatorial Guinea Weather Conditions. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. 10 Day Weather-Bata, Equatorial Guinea. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: N/A. Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Today. First Significant Snow of Season on Tap for Midwest. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. The first option will be automatically selected. High 86F. Low around 75F. SSE 8 mph. The time of Actual Sunset minus the time of Actual Sunrise. The time period when the sun is no more than 6 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Bata Weather Forecasts. Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Bata (Equatorial Guinea) weather. Winds light and variable. Please select the information that is incorrect. Low near 75F. A Planetary Treat 800 Years in the Making, Mystery Monolith Discovered in Utah Desert, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, This Sonic Toothbrush Is 60% Off Right Now, Top 10 Black Friday Home and Health Deals, These 5 Gadgets Will Keep You Warm This Winter, What Communities are Doing to Reduce Wildlife Collisions on Roadways, Ice 101: How To Navigate It on Foot and In Your Car, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Partly cloudy early. High 86F. One still should be able to carry on ordinary outdoor activities. High near 85F. Sun & Moon Today ; Sunrise & Sunset ; Moonrise & Moonset ; Moon Phases ; Eclipses ; Night Sky ; Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) … High 86F. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy early. Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 76F. High around 85F. Chance of rain 70%. 74° 40%. This data is only available for US locations currently. Thunderstorms likely. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Partly cloudy skies early. Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High near 85F. Chance of rain 50%. Low around 75F. Thunderstorms. The sun does not contribute to the illumination of the sky before this time in the morning, or after this time in the evening. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon.

Does Mullein Grow In Australia, Basmati Rice For Paella, Education Of A Bodybuilder Workout, Lenovo 8gb Ram, Carne Asada Burrito Near Me, Super Monkey Ball 2 Plush, The Feynman Lectures On Physics Volume 3, How To Analyze A Poem Worksheet, Windsor University School Of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals,